PROS Holdings, Inc. (ticker: PRO, exchange: New York Stock Exchange (.N))
News Release -
PROS Announces Low Fare Pricing Optimization Workshop in Bangkok
Houston, Texas - September 15, 2003 — PROS Revenue Management invites you and your colleagues to Bangkok for a workshop on the practical application of low fare pricing optimization.
On October 9th and 10th, PROS Revenue Management will conduct presentations and tutorials on how to successfully deploy the strategic and tactical aspects of revenue management in a low fare environment. PROS Revenue Management's Low Fare Suite, implemented and in production at several industry-leading companies, incorporates proven science that addresses the key challenges in competing in the low fare environment. Several of PROS' most experienced consultants will communicate their best-practice perspectives on low fare strategy and will demonstrate the most current solution technology available.
Discussion topics will include:
- Effectively manage the concern of revenue dilution by considering two distinct revenue management products for their respective market segments; the traditional product with rules and restrictions, and a dynamic pricing product based solely on customers' willingness-to-pay
- Minimize revenue dilution by better understanding consumer behavior when there are minimal price differences in the low fare environment
- Adapt existing tools for increased forecast accuracy in a mixed business model of traditional and low fare markets
- Ensure business success by forecasting and optimizing for dynamic price-based product in a low fare environment
- Expand flexibility to apply business rules to complement revenue management science
Thursday, October 9 and Friday, October 10, 2003
Hotel Plaza Athčnče
Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Colleagues throughout your organization — particularly those in the Revenue Management, Pricing, and Sales departments — anyone who wants an intensive course in making even greater returns from revenue management in a low fare environment
The workshop will be free of charge. Please contact the hotel if overnight accommodations are required.
Over the last seventeen years PROS Revenue Management has established a reputation as the world's leading provider of revenue management science. PROS Revenue Management has been working over the past three years developing the pricing, forecast, and optimization sciences that can successfully support low fare optimization strategies. Through tutorials, product demonstrations, and team exercises, participants will better understand how low fare pricing optimization can help capture additional annual incremental revenue as is the case where the Low Fare Suite is already in production.
The workshop will include breakfast, lunch, and workshop materials.
For more information contact us at info@prospricing